I've been thinking (as always ) about happiness and how much it is a choice. Not a choice as in, " do I want 1 or 2 stickers" (btw - the answer is always 2) but a choice as in choosing to tune in to the significant but small moments.
In the spirit of the season I have made a list.
1. morning coffee with my love
2. telling my dogs good morning.
3. looking at plants
4. getting asked to cook or bake something
5. cozy slow mornings
6. make spaces look pretty
7. window shopping
8. listening to my kids let out a hard belly laugh
9. hearing my love tell me that he loves me right before I fall asleep
10. Singing in the car with my kids