My desire to hibernate is strong and we haven't even hit the middle of winter yet. Like many, I have a mounting list of things I want to get finished and wrapped up before January 1. These two things seemingly are at odds with each other and yet I have decided on essential things that need to move off of my to-do list.
As I continue to write little love notes, it is essential to know that I am a super fan of lists and tend to make them every chance I get. More than making the list I love crossing things off of the list more. So as I write my latest to-do list, wish me luck.
10 things I want to cross off the list before Jan 1:
- Finish the final 20 pages in my sketchbook
- Make all of the cookies that are of my kids have asked for
- Walk the dogs enough times that my habit of walking daily begins to go take hold again.
- Purge my house of clothes that fit no one.
- Get my 2023 Wall Calendar ordered and installed
- Decide on what my major projects for 2023 will be
- Make a shop holiday Spotify playlist
- Refresh the Jan/Feb creative companion Spotify playlist
- Clean my house
- Cross off a few movies on my annual Christmas movie essential watch list.
p.s what are your 2023 must-dos?